Superbet is a feature that allows users to request a stake amount that exceeds Max bet limit. If you consider that the allowed limit is too low, you may turn on the Superbet feature, enter the amount you wish to bet, and send a request to our bookmakers. All Superbets go through a manual check and can get approved or declined by the bookmakers' team.
Please note that the Superbet feature is available only for pre-match events.
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 11 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can my betting limits be changed or lifted?
- How does a Risk-Free Bet works
- How does a FreeBet work?
- What types of bets are available to me?
- How does the CASH OUT feature works?
- What are the minimal and maximal betting amounts?
- What is Superbet?
- Why is my bet not settled yet?
- Why are the results not updated live?
- The game the bet was made on is postponed/cancelled/abandoned?