There are several options for how you can verify your identity and start playing.
- Via Smart-ID
- Via document copy
- Via Swedbank verification service
- eParaksts eID
- eParaksts Mobile
Enter your personal code and click on ‘Verify identity’. You will see a control code and will get a notification to the phone to enter your Smart-ID PIN1 for authentication.
2. Forwarding a copy of a document:
- ID card (one side)
- Residence Permit (both sides)
3. Swedbank verification
Select the account verification via Swedbank and click ‘Confirm’. You will be redirected to the Swedbank main page where it will be possible to confirm your personal data after a successful login to your bank account.
4. eParaksts eID
- Select eParaksts as the verification method.
- In the pop-up window, select Start Authentication.
- Make sure you have an ID card reader.
- Insert your ID card into the reader and enter your PIN code in the pop-up window.
- After confirmation, your profile will be verified and you will be able to use the services of OlyBet.
5. eParaksts Mobile
Enter your User Number and click on ‘Confirm’. You will see a control code and will get a notification to the phone to enter your eParaksts Passcode for authentication.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- What is Brite & Play?
- How to re-open my profile?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- How do I open an account?
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- How to close access to OlyBet account?