If you previously set the status of self-exclusion on your OlyBet profile, then it will be possible to remove it only after 12 months.
If 12 months have already passed since the status was set, and you want to re-open your profile, you need to log in to your OlyBet account and contact us in the live chat with a request to remove the self-exclusion status. Our support team will be happy to help you.
Please note that if you have included yourself into the self-exclusion register through the gambling inspection, we will not be able to check the status of the block or remove you from the register. In this case, you will need to contact gambling inspection directly: https://www.iaui.gov.lv/
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to re-open my profile?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- How do I open an account?
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- How to close access to OlyBet account?