Unfortunately, sometimes this can happen. Here are some actions you can take in order to troubleshoot:
- Close the game and try to open it again. It should continue from where it got stuck.
- If the game is still stuck, first check for browser updates and clear your cache and cookies.
- If the game still does not work as intended, please, contact customer support via live chat or e-mail: email@example.com
Please, provide the following information:
- Game name
- Time of issue
- Round ID (found in your gaming history)
- Description of the issue
- Screenshot (in case of error received)
Was this article helpful?
11 out of 18 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- My game is stuck, what can I do?
- How are casino games regulated?
- What type of casino games can I play online?
- Can I play for free?
- Where do I find the rules for a specific game?
- The game isn't launching. How can I resolve this?
- My casino game is running slow. How can I fix it?
- What is the payout percentage?