Every bet gets settled as soon as possible. However, delays may occur due to the nature of sporting events. The reason for a delay is usually a lack of official confirmation and results by the governing body or event host. Bet settlement for larger events (such as the Premier League or Champions League) is quicker and more accurate compared to those of smaller, more obscure leagues.
If your bet hasn't been settled, but the official results of the chosen events are already known, please, get in touch with our Customer Service. We'll need the Bet ID number (can be found in the "Betting History" section), so we could be able to quickly forward your request to our bookmakers for a check.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can my betting limits be changed or lifted?
- How does a Risk-Free Bet works
- How does a FreeBet work?
- What types of bets are available to me?
- How does the CASH OUT feature works?
- What are the minimal and maximal betting amounts?
- What is Superbet?
- Why is my bet not settled yet?
- Why are the results not updated live?
- The game the bet was made on is postponed/cancelled/abandoned?