There are different options on how to restore access to your OlyBet account:
- ’Forgot Password?’ function:
Go to log-in, and choose the "forgot password?" option. Next, enter the e-mail address you used for registration at OlyBet. In case your phone number has been successfully verified on the gaming account, you will receive an SMS with a 4-digit code.
- Via Smart-ID:
Enter your personal code and click on ‘Login’. You will see a control code after which you will get a phone notification to enter your Smart-ID PIN1 for authentication.
Was this article helpful?
14 out of 27 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to re-open my profile?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- How do I open an account?
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- How to close access to OlyBet account?