If you previously closed your profile, you can re-open it by contacting customer support and the support agent to re-open the account.
If you previously set the status of self-exclusion on your OlyBet profile, then it will be possible to remove it only after the set time-period has passed. If 12 months have already passed since the status was set, and you want to re-open your profile, you need to log in to your OlyBet account and contact us in the live chat with a request to remove the self-exclusion status or send a request via your registered email address. Our support team will be happy to help you.
If you have excluded yourself from gambling via governmental block, you will need to wait until the selected period of Self-Exclusion is passed. Once it is passed block will be removed automatically and you will be able to continue using OlyBet services.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- Can I permanently delete my profile?
- What is Brite & Play?
- How to re-open my profile?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- How do I open an account?
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- How to close access to OlyBet account?