According to OlyBet rules, if an event has been postponed, interrupted, or stopped, and not finished within 24 hours since the interruption, then all bets on that event will be returned (calculated with odds «1»).
If the game was postponed or interrupted but has resumed within 24 hours, all bets on the game remain valid.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can my betting limits be changed or lifted?
- How does a Risk-Free Bet works
- How does a FreeBet work?
- What types of bets are available to me?
- How does the CASH OUT feature works?
- What are the minimal and maximal betting amounts?
- What is Superbet?
- Why is my bet not settled yet?
- Why are the results not updated live?
- The game the bet was made on is postponed/cancelled/abandoned?